There are many factors as to why your property may not be performing well, let an expert conduct a Property Viability Check on your property this end of financial year to ensure the next financial year has a more solid outcome.
What do we check?
Managed by Kate will provide a report to you as the Landlord pinpointing any areas that may be leaving you at risk.
* Has your rent fallen below the market value? If so we can assist you in putting into action a rent increase plan by conducting a rental appraisal.
* Is a lack of maintenance causing below average rents? We will show you how some cost-effective tax deductions can greatly increase the value of your home.
* Is it a good time to add to your portfolio?
* We can also assist in providing the Sales worth for your home
As a Landlord what should I be checking with my agent?
* Ensure there are original copies retained of all signed documentation, Signed Residential Tenancy Agreement, Bond Lodgement Form, Assigned Keys and Documentation, Full copy of the condition report completed and signed by the tenant with coloured photographs, any prior rent increase notices.
* When was the last time your smoke alarms, split systems, fire places and electrical boxes inspected and serviced?
* Have you ordered a tax depreciation report to ensure you are claiming all deductibles?
Please contact Kate on 0413 358 521 to book in your Property Health Check this EOFY.